Registration is Now Open
Register Early for the Best Pricing
Order through our team store by February 18, 2024 for delivery directly to you before the ride.
included in your registration
- super soft cotton t-shirt
- 3 days of riding offering 9 route options for all levels of riders
- Friday and Saturday rides offer rest stations with food and beverage every 10-15 miles as well as SAG support during the ride and technical support at the start of the ride provided by Hill Country Cycling
- Invitation to after parties:
- Friday – winery
- Saturday – Trailhead Brew Pub
- To register we will be using BikeReg.com. They will charge a typical processing fee, which enables the various paperless communications and transactions.
- You will receive all your riding materials via e-mail. Maps and cue sheets will be sent to all registrants by approximately 2 weeks before the tour. It will contain pdf files for cue sheets, maps, and GPS file links. We ask that you bring these with you to the ride. See more GPS file details in the FAQ.
- There will not be a “packet” to pick up at the registration table. Since you will already have your ride materials, the only thing necessary is that you pick up your Event Tee Shirt in your size, which you will designate online. Most of the traditional ride materials and other assorted PR material in packets ends up in the hotel room garbage cans. The only thing better than recycling, is not creating the garbage in the first place.
- We have a tiered set of registration prices to offer discounts for early registration. The earlier we know the size of the group, the better we can plan to have enough resources at the rest stops. Having high quality rest stops is extremely important to us to make your ride a great experience. As we get close to the dates, we also lose the ability to ensure that you have a tee shirt available in your size. After March 15, we cannot guarantee that we will have the right number and sizes of tee shirts, so please consider registering early at the discounted rates for 3 days of riding!
- Super Savings! Early Online Registration– $60 through Sept 4
- Early Online Registration – $70 thru January 1
- Regular Online Registration – $90 thru February 29
- Late Online Registration – $110 thru March 27
- Onsite Registration – $130 March 29-31
- Please bring your email confirmation with you to the T-Shirt pickup
Registration and Tee Shirt pickup will be at the Schreiner University Activity Center, the CCAC.
You will be able to register on site via paper forms as well. We will accept payment via cash or debit/credit card. We will estimate Tee Shirt requirements for onsite registrants, but we cannot guarantee that we will have a shirt in your size at that time. The times are as follows:
Thursday, March 28: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday, March 29: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday, March 30: 7:00am – 11:00am